- An online support voucher will ensure that you as an InBody SA client receives the dedicated support that you need, when you need it.
- This voucher will entitle you to reserved online assistance by a qualified InBody technician, to a maximum of one hour.
- The technician might require you to grant him remote access to your computer to be able to rectify programmatic or InBody software configuration issues thereon.
- Please note that an appointment must first be made by contacting our technical department on +27 60 968 6043 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once a voucher is procured, you will receive a reference number starting with #100. This number must be provided to the ISA technician on commencement of the session.
- Should you require a VAT Invoice in your name or the name of your company, please download the ISA-004_Customer_Registration_and_Consent form from our website under the ‘CONTACT US’ menu. After completing and signing the form, send it to email@example.com with your technical support voucher number, and an invoice will be e-mailed to you.
top of page